To provide the best care for the
600 adolescents and adults served each year…
Daytop New Jersey utilizes evidence-based and recognized best practices in each of its programs, and maintains appropriate licensing and accreditation standards.
In its most recent accreditation report, CARF highlighted the following strengths:
- After meeting with many former and current persons served and their family members, a recurring theme resonated when they discussed how Daytop touched their lives. It was the freedom to express themselves, along with the genuine support given to them from the entire Daytop team before, during and after the treatment process.
- Providing a solid continuum of educational services for youths while in treatment is a hurdle the Daytop educational team has cleared where others have struggled.
- Daytop has a strong transition and referral component that aids in the reintegration into the community and enhances the recovery process.
- The organization engages the youth served in the creative efforts of the Daytop programs. These programs have proven to be fun and clinically effective.
- The information analysis and outcomes management processes are well developed and support on-going quality improvement advances.
- The organization’s staff members are its greatest asset. The organization has several staff members who are alumni of the programs and several staff members who began their careers as interns. The organization also has several staff members who have been employed for more than twenty years.
With an eye toward continuous quality improvement, Daytop New Jersey bi-annually reviews treatment outcomes and satisfaction surveys to ensure the integrity of treatment programming in the most person-centered way possible.